There is no formula for creativity, so SeedPod customizes our approach to each client.
We bring decades of deep experience in all the disciplines needed to help clients conceive, create, and sustain unforgettable podcasts.
How We Work
Our work typically starts at the idea phase, where we guide you through important decisions about budget, show type, and format.
We listen to clients’ goals for success, including brand awareness and audience reach, and build them into the production plan.
We work with projects of all types: one-off or limited-series projects, full seasons, or ongoing shows.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Guide project ideation and distillation
- Situate podcast identity within the competitive podcast market
- Hone podcast format and attributes
- Consult on budget creation
- Manage production schedule
- Create episode outlines
- Conduct topical research
- Train client staff on storytelling and podcast strategy as needed
- Identify and recruit episode guests (and hosts if needed)
- Write and edit compelling scripts
- Select music and/or collaborate with a composer
- Record high-quality interviews remotely or in-studio
- Record scene tape in the field
- Craft and assemble audio mixes
- Engineer final audio and sound design
- Voice coaching for podcast hosts
- Create show trailer
- Secure high-quality transcription
- Craft show notes and advertising copy
- Oversee podcast hosting, distribution, and platform administration
- Track podcast analytics that pinpoint show’s alignment with its performance goals
- Recommend a market-supported advertising strategy tailored to audience and branding objectives